[Sussex] hosting

Paul Graydon paul at paulgraydon.co.uk
Mon Nov 20 20:38:24 UTC 2006

At the risk of sounding like I'm touting for business, have you
considered Claranet?
Most of the NOC team I'm in are more than competent at Linux, with only
a couple of exceptions in a team of 22.  I wouldn't necessarily
guarantee you'd get much good out of the thirdline that calls initially
come through to, but ultimately they're not the ones that do anything
with customer's servers, we in NOC are.

Just one word of warning, general hosting prices for many ISPs are
likely to take a sudden hike soon; TelecityRedbus, now that they've
merged and are no longer competing against each other, are bumping their
prices up and half the sector seems to be following suite.