[Sussex] hosting

Colin Tuckley colin at tuckley.org
Mon Nov 20 21:21:39 UTC 2006

Gareth Ablett wrote:

> we need a host for either a dedicated server with somthing like plesk on
> or mayby a VPS with a cost preferably less then £1k per year, but the
> most important thing is to have a support team that know what they are
> doing so if you have had any experiance of this then i would love to know.

I've been using Blackcat Networks, it's run by a group of Linux Geeks.

http://www.blackcatnetworks.co.uk/

regards,

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin at tuckley.org  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

Try to learn from other people's mistakes, you haven't time to make them all
yourself! - Anon