[Sussex] Greetings All

Gareth Ablett sussexlug at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 27 21:56:06 UTC 2006

Hi Robin

Sorry no one has greated back to the list any sooner, i cant remember if i
was part of the list 4 years ago (any one remember when the list was
restarted) or not. but its nice to see you didnt forget us. :)

If you want any details about the group and where and when we meet up a good
place to start is http://sussex.lug.org.uk/

kind regards
Gareth Ablett