[Sussex] Backup Solutions Advice

Mark Harrison Mark at yourpropertyexpert.com
Thu Nov 30 17:22:20 UTC 2006

> Matt asked for advice on backup solutions, and you've responded with
> even less information than I did! At least my email prompted a response
> to further explain the situation! :)

> Perhaps you could elaborate on "IBM" a little? I've got an IBM pSeries
> sitting next to me - frankly, I don't see it standing up well to a
> barrage of burning chemicals, but I'll be sure to shield myself under it
> should our diesel generator explode, just in case :)

Erm. Matt actually asked a specific question about blast-proof data rooms.

Specifically, he asked which companies would be able to build a blast-proof
data room.

I replied saying that IBM are able to do this.

I don't know what further elaboration is entirely required?

I suppose I could elaborate that, while IBM make blast-proof data rooms, not
all their products are constructed to this standard :-)

M.