X Configu for VIA S3G Unichrome was [Re: [Sussex] X Config for 32" LCD TV...]

nicholas butler nik at reducedhackers.com
Mon Oct 2 18:38:17 UTC 2006

Hmm its probably all topical .. Since I have a Fujitus Amilo LG7310
which uses VIA S3G Unichrome IGP Pro Card and has a Widescreen aspect.
Currently Xorg.conf drives this very happily in vesa. If I try to add
1280x800 it bombs. If i try to switch VESA to VIA it clearly loads the X
but displays Nothing on the screen.  Any one have anything positive and
useful to suggest to help me get via at 1280x800 working?

So whilst i appear to be hijacking the thread it seems a similar enough
topic.

Cheers

Nik