X Configu for VIA S3G Unichrome was [Re: [Sussex] X Config for 32" LCD TV...]

Richie Jarvis richie at helkit.com
Tue Oct 3 21:41:09 UTC 2006

nicholas butler wrote:
> Richie ,
> If you check out my Blog at nikbutler.wordpress.com   ( hey im a
> cranky geek to you know ! ) you will see that I have now resolved my
> Screen resolution issue. It might help you or not , but let me know.
>
> Thanks
>
> Nik

Alas, my particular board can't run higher than 1024x768 for MPEG2
decoding, and as I am running MythTV on this system, the whole reason
for wanting 1366x768 is to decode MPEG2.

I am thinking of trying to scale it down, and see if it will stretch it
automatically, will have to get the time to do it though!

Cheers,

Richie