[Sussex] Bloggers and other derivatives.

linux at oneandoneis2.org linux at oneandoneis2.org
Fri Oct 13 00:12:01 UTC 2006

As soon as I get back off holiday, I'll be back to blogging regularly
again - right now tho, I have very little Net access and lots of
California sun to contend with ;o)

Oh, and by the way - whoever it was asked about whether the GP2X can
be taken onto a plane - the answer is Yep! No problems :o)

Dominic