[Sussex] Pub quiz

ar at f2s.com ar at f2s.com
Mon Oct 23 23:42:56 UTC 2006

Andy Smith wrote:
> Anyone brave eough to give
> http://people.delphiforums.com/gjc/crashme.html a go?  A while back
> I heard it could give a kernel panic within 30 minutes even as a
> normal user, but things may have improved now.

We have a winner!  On a P4P8X Ubuntu 6.06 LTS exhibits Laughably Transient
Stability, crashing repeatably in under a second.  Well found Andy!

In the interests of journalistic balance I feel compelled to draw a comparison
here  ;-)  Open Windows Explorer (a mature core component, right?), browse to
A:, insert a floppy formatted under Nextstep, bye bye Windows.

So it's still neck and neck then...   :o>

Anthony