[Sussex] Re: Sourcing list of hardware

Fay Zee fay.linux at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 24 19:36:24 UTC 2006

Hi Dave,

On 20/10/06, David Chapman <dokterdave at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> I have patch cables about 1m
> And 2x 16 port 10bit hubs, not switches.
> Think I have a router ?

Thanks for replying. I'm not yet totally clear about the difference
between a hub and a switch, or which is best for this situation. It's
a training courseroom with 12 student PCs, the tutor's two laptops, a
firewall machine and a couple of servers. However, there are also 12
free positions which need Internet connection occasionally.

If what you have is suitable, then yes, please, I would love to have
them. What would be acceptable exchange?

Will I see you at the Expo/moot?

Fay