[Sussex] Linux and Web Development Article

Stephen Williams sdp.williams at btinternet.com
Wed Sep 13 18:14:40 UTC 2006

Fay,

I've been a big fan of Quanta+ (or KDEWebDev). Syntax highlighting is
great, and make editing lilypond files easy - were you paying attention
in my presentation? I recommend it.

I've also had to do some M$ web development recently, and was singularly
impressed by Web Developer Express 2005. It is very feature rich, easy
to use, and most surprisingly given the M$ approach, FREE!

Steve W.