[Sussex] New member on the list

Christopher Stromblad chris at fragzone.se
Sat Sep 23 11:27:24 UTC 2006

(For you people that are also reading the Brighton LUG, accept my
apologies, you know for what! :-)

Hello there fellow Linux people of Sussex (and all surrounding areas),

As my first post here on the list I just wanted to say hello, hello.
Just a quick background history. Moved to England about one year ago
from Sweden, and very recently I moved from Brighton to Lewes. There,
enough history.

I am a geek, well trying to be one :-). I do like computers, and well
anything electronic I guess. I dabble in C-programming and some ASM
(x86) and have a few projects going on, nothing fancy.

I'm getting pretty tired of not doing any socializing these days and
would very much like some interaction with you fellow Linux people
(geeks?). I'd really be interested in anything from hacking (the old
school term, as in programming) to phreaking, socializing and
drinking... well you name it.

Got a few programming projects I would like to engage with other people
on, or perhaps join one?

I'm no god at programming, but I do like C (with correct indenting, 8
chars please, vim for the win) and am not afraid of digging into some
ASM when needed. GDB anyone?

So, isn't it about time we try and arrange for a meeting?

Thanks for reading ;-)

// Chris

--
Absolut security is impossible, come close by being realistic.