[Sussex] Thoughts On Contrubuting to the Community

Richie Jarvis richie at helkit.com
Sun Apr 1 16:00:58 UTC 2007

John D. wrote:
> What have I contributed back ? Well IMO, bog all ! I wouldn't even know where
> to start, other than occassionally managing to answer relatively basic
> questions at places like Linuxquestions, Linuxformat and Sidux forums. Though
> I suspect most of you can gather that I ask considerably more than I answer.

Believe it or not John, that is a huge contribution.  Thats also the
reason why folks should post to this list the questions they have (even
if they end up answering them themselves.)  What happens then is that
the list becomes searchable on the internet, and so the NEXT guy who has
that issue can find your question, and the solution (either provided by
you, or by another.)

Geddit?

Btw - I am very bad at this myself - note to self to post questions
more, and answer more....

Richie