[Sussex] Linux Fax for a Single User

Neil Hart neil.m.hart at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 3 23:32:27 UTC 2007

Hi Fay

With Hylafax, any external hardware modem should do.

I have an old 56K US Robotics modem I've just dug out and tested.
(Tested = connected it to my serial port and sent it AT commands using
"cu -l /dev/ttyS0", but have NOT connected it to a phone line).

You're welcome to borrow it.  If you need it tonight, send me a
message within the next half an hour, or give me a ring (you know the
number).

Neil