[Sussex] Any users of postgresql?

Geoff Teale gteale at cmedresearch.com
Tue Apr 10 11:03:10 UTC 2007

> On Monday 09 April 2007 11:23, Nic James Ferrier wrote:
>
>> I'm considering setting up a postgreSQL user's group.
>>
>> There would be 1/4 meetings (prolly in london) and a presentation of
>> something cool.
>>

>> Would anyone here be interested in that?

We've just hired a full-time PostgreSQL developer, he may well be
interested, I'll pass the details on as they emerge.

--
Geoff Teale
Director of Technical Development

Cmed Technology Ltd.
Registered in England and Wales No. 3869835
Registered Office and Address for Communication:
Holmwood, Broadlands Business Campus,
Langhurstwood Road, Horsham, RH12 4QP, United Kingdom

T +44 (0)1403 755071
F +44 (0)1403 755051
E gteale at cmedresearch.com
W www.cmedresearch.com

Driven by technology. Guided by experience.