[Sussex] Monowall WRAP hardware

Oli oli at 3ait.co.uk
Wed Apr 25 08:33:39 UTC 2007

Hi Sean,

Sean O'Reilly wrote:
> Have you tried these guys ? Am fairly sure they do WRAP hardware.
>
> http://www.msdist.co.uk/

Found them last night - they sell the hardware but are out of stock till
the summer.

Just spoke to LinITX and found that the batch they're getting in is the
last of the product line :-(

Just seen Steve's Soekris post, and found the site - they look really cool!

Thanks very much guys! :-D

-Oli

> Regards
>
> Sean
>

> On Tue, 2007-04-24 at 21:02 +0100, oli at 3ait.co.uk wrote:
>> Evening All,
>>
>> I was wondering if anyone on the list knows where to get WRAP hardware at
>> the moment?
>>
>> I usually get them from LinITX, but they're sold out until the summer.
>>
>> Or alternative hardware of around the same spec to run Monowall on would
>> also be good to know about - the WRAP is great for Monowall or pfSense for
>> a broadband spec connection and a handfull of VPNs, at a very reasonable
>> price :-)
>>
>> Cheers,
>> -Oli
>>

>> __
>> Sussex mailing list
>> Sussex at mailman.lug.org.uk <mailto:Sussex at mailman.lug.org.uk>
>> E-mail Address: sussex at mailman.lug.org.uk <mailto:sussex at mailman.lug.org.uk>
>> Sussex LUG Website: http://www.sussex.lug.org.uk/

Oli Comber
Systems Developer
3aIT Limited - Official Corporate Sponsor of the British Bobsleigh Team

4-10 Barttelot Rd   Horsham   West Sussex   RH12 1DQ
M: +44 (0)77255 82405   T: +44 (0)870 881 5097   F: +44 (0)870 116 0793

3aIT Limited is a company registered in England and Wales.
CoReg: 3866698   VATReg: 771388600

Visit www.3aIT.co.uk for Design, Systems, Support

Disclaimer:
The information contained within this email is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying or distribution of
this email is prohibited and may be unlawful. The content of this email
represents the views of the individual and not necessarily 3aIT Limited.
 3aIT Limited reserves the right to monitor the content of all emails in
accordance with lawful business practice. Whilst every effort is made to
ensure that attachments are free from computer viruses before
transmission, 3aIT Limited does not accept any liability in respect of
any virus that is not detected.
3aIT Limited