[Sussex] When should SLUG Meet?

Richie Jarvis richie at helkit.com
Wed Aug 29 10:13:48 UTC 2007

Hi Steve,

Whilst moving the Moot day is fine, I am more concerned about the
week-in-the-month that it occurs on.  Currently, its fine, but I have
several existing monthly commitments, such as the first wednesday of
each month, and the first saturday....  Fridays generally are also not
that great, so I've updated it below...

Cheers,

Richie

Mike Diack wrote:
> Mooters
>
> John has just asked if there is any possibility of moving the moot day.
> We agreed on the last Thursday of the month years ago.  We've had many
> new members join since then (and a few leave).  So it might not be
> a bad idea to see if another evening (or a weekend) wouldn't be a
> better solution.
>
> If you do, or would like to, attend a moot add your name to the
> appropriate lists below.  I will take the e-mail with the latest date
> and time to be the final wish of the group as a whole, so if someone
> adds their name in replay to the same e-mail that you do, just add your
> name to theirs (and hope they add their name to yours).
>
> Please make your additions in-line & not just pre- (or post-) pend
> to the e-mail body.  Please also remove any chevrons to keep this post
> clean and readable.  If you're getting this e-mail by digest then please
> edit out all the other posts - it won't be part of this thread but if
> you do make all the edits I require then I'll see that your name gets
> added to an e-mail on the thread.`
>
> I propose to keep it the last whatever of the month unless there are
> objections.
>
> Voting will close 16th September, that should give everyone a chance
> to vote that wants to.
>
> Steve
>
> The preferred day for the moot is
>
> Any day of the week (including Weekends):
> Any day of the Weekend:
>
> Any Weekday:
Richie Jarvis (except Friday)