[Sussex] Moot Attendance List

Andrew Guard andrew07 at andrewguard.com
Thu Aug 30 14:37:04 UTC 2007

I really don't want to post this as hate those I am not coming e-mail's (R)

Sadly I don't have current contact details for Fay to tell here it
with with regret that do not need a lift for tonight moot.

It shame because there is lot going on, lot things happen at the BBC
iPlayer protest, yep I did wear the full DBD bio-suit and I have the
photos to prove it.

(Steve do think good idea for this photo to go on SLUG site)

Still in talks with various people about an interesting project which
I would believe some of you would be interesting in helping with.
Sadly not everything has been totally agreed with them how this going
to happen at this time of writing this e-mail, as such I do not want
to go public at moment (as google archives this). Just in case this
all goes Pete Tong.