[Sussex] [Fwd: [Brighton-lug-misc] Social Meeting Tomorrow (5th December)]

Colin Tuckley colin at tuckley.org
Tue Dec 4 17:02:06 UTC 2007

This was sent to the Brighton LUG list, but since I have it on good
authority that Sussex LUG members have also been known to drink beer I
thought I'd forward it.

regards,

Colin

A little bit later than planned, but:

Just a reminder, there is a social meeting at the Evening Star from
around 6pm tomorrow night (Wednesday 5th December). I won't be attending
as I'll be in London, but I'll send my beautiful assistant Brett to keep
you all company. He'll be the one in the beard. :)

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/19/1983/Evening_Star/Brighton

Following on the first Wednesday of every month theme, the next meeting
should be on Wednesday 2nd January.

--
David Pashley
david at davidpashley.com