[Sussex] The BBC, the internet and Microsoft?

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Fri Feb 2 16:40:37 UTC 2007

Dominic

On Fri, Feb 02, 2007 at 06:51:48AM -0700, linux at oneandoneis2.org wrote:
> That reminds me - what are the arrangements at EG? Time/location/need
> to book etc? I hope to make the next one but I'm not sure of anything
> other than the day..

In a private e-mail Fay said that she had a meeting in London that would
finish at 15:30 and was estimating her time at the lab for around 18:30.

Here are the directions she gave me.  Use streetmaps to get you a map
of the area, but I didn't find it two difficult to find.

  The Lab is at Bulrushes Business Park, in Coombe Hill Road, RH19 4LZ.
  Entering Coombe Hill Road from the Dunnings Road end, the entrance
  (still marked "Bulrushes Farm") is on the right immediately past the
  fourth speed bump, otherwise it's on the left immediately before the
  twelfth. Drive slowly down the drive (deep troughs and more speed
  bumps) until you reach the furthest yard. The lab is in the far left
  corner and will have a "Linux" sign in the window. Doors open at
  6.45pm. Tea, coffee & biscuits kitty.

As for booking I don't know.  I doubt there is a need.  This isn't a
private members club like Holbrook.