Stallman and GNU/Linux, was Re: [Sussex] BBC Video Downloads

Nico Kadel-Garcia nkadel at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 17:20:09 UTC 2007

On 2/4/07, Nic James Ferrier <nferrier at tapsellferrier.co.uk> wrote:

> "John D." <johnsemail at f2s.com> writes:
>
> > No no. Entirely wrong. He can't beatify himself.
>
> He can in the Church of Emacs. There are different rules.
>
> And I don't think they use smoke. Noodle steam instead.

Hmmph. The steam has to come out your ears from eating Suan le Chow Show
from Mary Chung's restaurant, in Cambridge, Mass. (It's a hangout for MIT
and Harvard geeks, where if you haven't shown up for 10 years you're likely
to walk in on any night and see people who ate with you there the last
time).