[Sussex] For Sale: O2 XDAIIs PDA/Phone

Stephen Williams sdp.williams at btinternet.com
Sat Feb 17 11:54:40 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have an O2 XDAIIs handset for disposal - anyone care to make an offer?

Handset shows slight signs of wear.
Charger, docking station, 2xCDs, manuals, case with belt clip, earphones
- essentially complete bar a stylus, and if I can find where it is I'll
pop it in the box. However, you can get these from any O2 shop.

No SIM or SD card.

Whilst I'm at it I also have a Sharp Zaurus SL-5500 and a Sony Clie
PEG-N770 to offload. Zaurus is Linux based and I have a number of ROM
images for it, and the Clie is Palm 4 based. Both have chargers and
styli, and the Zaurus has a case and CD.

I've just had a free upgrade to O2 XDA Orbit - very neat device, comes
with a built-in GPS receiver. Time to rationalise all the old PDAs.

Steve W.