[Sussex] PHP charting solutions?

Geoff Teale gteale at cmedresearch.com
Thu Feb 22 17:46:24 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-02-22 at 17:23 +0000, Paul Turner wrote:
> Does anyone know of a solution to build bar/pie charts, etc in PHP.
> (Free or otherwise).
>
> One of the key requirements is that we are able to specify a URL on each
> of the pie chart segments, etc, so we can link to the data for that segment.

Hi Paul,

Back to work I see... I still have some bits at home for you (or for
Matthew actually!).

You could do this with SVG - but IE users might need a plugin to support
that.   If you use Apache then Batik at the backend can turn SVGs into
PNGs and it wouldn't be too hard to make an image map for links on the
SVG.

--
Geoff Teale
Director of Technical Development

Cmed (Clinical Research Services) Ltd.
Registered in England and Wales No. 3859092
Registered Office and Address for Communication:
Holmwood, Broadlands Business Campus,
Langhurstwood Road, Horsham, RH12 4QP, United Kingdom

T +44 (0)1403 755071
E gteale at cmedresearch.com
W www.cmedresearch.com

Driven by technology. Guided by experience.