[Sussex] Donation to the BCF effort

Fay Zee fay.linux at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 5 21:21:22 UTC 2007

Hi again, Preet

On 05/01/07, Preet Sangha <preetsangha at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anything else you guys  might need to use or want to borrow? There's still a
> lot of stuff here that may be use full - extension cables,  etc.

My Linux lab needs another few trailing sockets to take a minimum of
nine plugs. Also  useful would be any patch cables you could spare.

I have two monitors which could do with extensions on their PC
connector cables, but they are the type where the cable is integral
with the monitor casing. Anyone know how I can get round this problem?

Fay