[Sussex] [Off topic] Recycling computer equipment and books

Phil Slade philslade at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 13:22:38 UTC 2007

I was at Billingshurst recycling centre recently dumping some waste
motor oil, noticing a discarded P4 machine in a cage full of crt
monitors I asked if I could have it.

"All this stuff goes into a landfill near Lewes, and we aren't allowed
to let anything off site once we get it" was the reply.

I advise you to make your best effort to get your stuff to an
appreciative owner.

regards Phil