[Sussex] British Computer Fair this Sunday 7th January. - CANCELLED

Colin Tuckley colin at tuckley.org
Sun Jan 7 14:24:06 UTC 2007

Nik Butler wrote:
> Ah sorry colin I didnt think to check your sig line, ive been mentally
> blanking out sig lines ever since disclaimers became default junk after
> the --

Okay, at least you had a good excuse - what happened to Dobo?

btw - I think we need to take 15 mins at the next moot to discuss
organisation of doing the BCF. Things like swapping phone numbers and having
a schedule.

I was told while chatting to the lady on the door that:

a) the fairs are not making much if any money

b) there will be no fairs in June, July or August

We might want to discus if it's actually worth it any more or if we should
maybe quit after the May one.

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin at tuckley.org  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.