[Sussex] Call for Speakers

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Thu Jan 18 00:11:33 UTC 2007

Happy New Year All

I hope everyone had a happy time over the holidays, but now it is time to
put any hangovers in the past. Time now to think about what we are really
going to do this year now that we have already broken most (all?) of our
New Year Resolutions.  :-)

I call for speakers.  We need some talks for the up and coming Moots.
January is covered as Dominic is talking about blogging, and I plan to
talk about X11: Network Graphics in Feb, but after that the calendar looks
very blank.

So if you have a talk that you would like to give then please drop me an
e-mail and I'll book you in.  Unless you specify a month I allocate them
on a next free month, first come first served basis.

If would like a talk about a particular topic then please feel free to
ask.  I can't guarantee that it will happen, as someone has to be prepared
to give the talk.  But one never knows, perhaps there is someone out there
that would say "I could give that talk, but I didn't think anyone would
be interested."

So come on, don't be shy, support your local LUG.

Steve D.