[Sussex] Switching from HTTP to HTTPS

Brendan Whelan b_whelan at mistral.co.uk
Tue Jan 23 16:22:48 UTC 2007

We have an Internet application written using PHP with a MySQL database. A small number of users login from around the UK and view/add/edit data via forms. The main user is becoming concerned about security and has asked can we switch from HTTP to HTTPS. I tried bringing up pages in HTTPS and get a message "This page contains both secure and nonsecure items". What needs changing to avoid these messages and, presumably make the whole application secure?

Brendan