[Sussex] [Off topic] Recycling computer equipment and books

Andrew Guard andrew07 at andrewguard.com
Mon Jan 29 12:00:52 UTC 2007

Preet Sangha wrote:
> Fay,
>
> You're welcome -  there should have been card/cards in one/some of the
> boxes. Adaptec 2940UW + cables galore.
>
> Preet
>
> On 28/01/07, *Fay Zee * <fay.linux at googlemail.com
> <mailto:fay.linux at googlemail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Preet,
>
>     Thank you very much indeed for the "Beast of HP scanner (with auto doc
>     feed) SCSI Scanjet IIc /ADF" - it is certainly very heavy but looks
>     impressive. Also for the UMax scanner. I think I may need to get a
>     couple of PCI SCSI cards to try these out. I'll know for certain in a
>     couple of days.
>
>     Also thanks for the two books: running Linux and Linux network
>     administrators guide, both of which I've dipped into already.
>
>     Thanks to Colin for bringing these over to Horsham for the moot (and
>     to Alan for ferrying them back to Crawley for me!)

Also I would like to make my thanks know for book on Unix.  Gosh it
takes me back also show nothing much really has changed over years.  (IE
I used to use Amiga Unix)

Sorry for delay been very busy with research. Which hope I would be able
to show at next moot.

Which would need some of your help with shortly.  If any of you are
database guru's I will be shortly picking at your brains. It's all going
to be interesting.