[Sussex] Fedora Core 5 - lossing disk space

Brendan Whelan b_whelan at mistral.co.uk
Wed Jan 31 19:32:47 UTC 2007

Thanks for the further comments, advice and queries.

The problem was that following hacking into our previous server I had to
move to the current FC5 system at short notice. As I suspected, the PHP code
had features that are not approved off in the current release and each
occurrence of a transgression was logged. For example, [my_variable] now
needs to be ['my_variable']. As it happens, I am due to work on one of the
applications to bring it up to the latest PHP level and the other one may
disappear
fairly soon. So the aim at the moment is simply to keep the applications
running.

Brendan