[Sussex] Printing to file

Colin Tuckley colin at tuckley.org
Fri Jul 20 11:35:24 UTC 2007

Brendan Whelan wrote:
> Is anyone in the group actually using unrtf? I installed it under FC6
> without any problem and it happily converts RTF to HTML but whilst the
> online information states that it handle PostScript neither the --help or
> the "man" list and --option for Postscript.

Hmm... the web page says it does PostScript, but the man page doesn't
include PS in the list of output formats.

Note also the NEWS file contains:

0.1: original version, known as "rtf2htm"
0.17.7: began addition of PostScript(TM) and LaTeX and WPML output
0.17.12: PS now supports these fonts: Times,Courier,Symbol,Helvetica
----program is now GNU UnRTF----
0.18.0: updates to comments, documentation to reflect inclusion in GNU suite.
0.19.5: removed defective PS support and non-free text files

So it looks like it no-longer does PS.

The AUTHORS file contains:
Zachary Smith <tuorfa at yahoo.com>

Maybe you could ask him?

Certainly you should ask him to correct the info about Postscript output on
the web page.

regards,

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin at tuckley.org  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

It is well known that Discworld trolls loose intelligence as they warm up.
Does this mean that a particularly hot headed troll would be a lava lout?