[Sussex] Moot Attendance List

Gavin Stevens starshine at gavmusic.uklinux.net
Tue Jul 24 23:42:10 UTC 2007

Steve,

On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 14:18:51 +0100
"Steve 'Dobbo' Dobson" <steve at dobson.org> wrote:
> Currently there are no more talks in the database.  Gavin is thing
> about one but I don't have any information and I don't think he
> will be ready for August.

Yes, I am working on a new presentation - but I have quite a lot of
extra work on at the moment (this is good - part of a plan to escape the
9-5 routine, but I have to do more work first before I can do less....)
& I do doubt that it will be ready for August.

September is a much stronger possibility for my talk (which will be
called "life without X" & will be a guide to surviving & even having fun
if your X server won't work).

This busy but exciting time for me means that I may not be able to
attend moots quite so regularly for a couple of months or so - but I
shall be back & I shall definitely still be here on the list.

Gavin.