[Sussex] BBC Click

Desmond Armstrong desmond.armstrong at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 18:53:07 UTC 2007

> Heh. I've been working for the BBC (although my contract ends June
> 30). They take open source seriously where I've been working.
Isn't it something to do with government policy? they are brainwashed by
the advertising and have unlimited funds to throw at Microsoft.

I am aware that the BBC do use Solaris, Linux and Mac and as an
organisation seem not to be fond of Microsoft but are required by their
Masters (TBand his merry men) to promote the junk.

Incidentally with very little exception the kids are well entertained
with the games on the BBC site and this using Linux, of course, now
would I encourage a 3 year old to use Windows? - No problem with real
computers, they soon show their parents how to do it!

--
Windows users love viruses, others use UNIX and Linux.