[Sussex] USB Wi-Fi for Linux

Desmond Armstrong desmond.armstrong at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 18:15:23 UTC 2007

Thanks Desmond - this is fabulous news, I've been searching for a Linux
compatible wifi adapter system for ages. Is the driver in source or
binary form? Plus the price is good - is it really as good as it seems?

I am really delighted to find this, I did find the PCMCIA card from
Kcorp the KLS-611 which is also brilliant and still have some of these,
but the USB device is essential because the new laptops have something
instead of the PCMCIA and where we have the Broadcom 43xx or other wi-fi
we just need an easy to install device like this.

Drivers are standard tarball, and you can get them from http://adsltech.com/
Mandriva finds it without problems.
I am going to get some more tomorrow and if I do manage it I shall be at
the moot on Thursday.

--
Windows users love viruses, others use UNIX and Linux.