[Sussex] FREE as in beer JUNK!

Al Bennett al at plasticfish.co.uk
Mon Jun 25 18:27:13 UTC 2007

Hi Guys!

For the first time in ages I'm down in Horsham at the same time as a Moot!
So, barring disasters, I'll see you on Thursday.

While I'm down though, I'm sorting out some of the junk I have left here
(the stuff that didn't get moved to Edinburgh) and I've found a load of
old(ish) computer books and various other bits that some of you might be
interested in.

Here's the list of books:
Microsoft Access 2000 Bible
Microsoft Visual Basic 5.0 Programmer's Guide
Microsoft Visual Basic 5 Step by Step
Programming Access 2000
Oracle Applications Performance Tuning Handbook
Creating Digital Content
NetObjects Fusion 2
Capacity Planning for Web Performance
Domino Development with Java
Visual Basic 5 Database How-To
Interconnection Networks - An Engineering Approach
Architecting Enterprise Solutions with Unix Networking
Oracle8i DBO
Windows 2000 Developer's Guide

(OK, so trying to shift a bunch of Access and VB books on a Linux list might
not work, but there's a reason I'm not chucking the nix books!)

Hardware wise, I've found an old Diamond external 56k serial modem (worked
fine last time I used it, it's minus serial cable though!).  I also have
some CD drives and a couple of early Pentium base units if anyone's
interested.  There'll probably be more stuff discovered tomorrow or
Wednesday.

If there's any interest I can fill a car with some of this stuff and bring
it along on Thursday, otherwise I'll just end up filling the car on Friday
and visit the lovely Sussex amenities!  If anyone really wants any of the
above give me a shout and I'll put a reserved post it on it and definitely
bring it on Thursday.

Al