[Sussex] FREE as in beer JUNK!

Al Bennett al at plasticfish.co.uk
Tue Jun 26 12:22:01 UTC 2007

Hi Richie

> Why don't you put anything thats left over onto Freecycle?

I'd like to do that but I'm only down here until Saturday so I don't have
time to post the ads, wait for replies and then arrange pickups.  It's a
bummer because I've Freecycled stuff (in and out) in Edinburgh and it is a
great system.

The Edinbugh Freecycle list is very busy and it's especially useful because
not having access to a car it's handy to find things a couple of streets
away.

If anyone wants to take my junk and Freecycle it I'd be more than delighted!

Al