[Sussex] OT: Computer parts providers

Mark Harrison Mark at yourpropertyexpert.com
Wed Mar 28 15:41:14 UTC 2007

I stopped using Scan in 2000 after just too many problems. Nothing I've
heard has made me want to go back.

I tend to use ebuyer.co.uk - no idea whether they're the cheapest, but the
prices always feel reasonable - and the goods always turn up as expected on
the date promised.

No connection except as a satisfied customer, etc.

The one thing I don't use them for is ITX stuff (small form-factor
motherboards.) For that I use www.linitx.com

Some connection - the owner's brother is a mate of mine :-)

Regards,

Mark