[Sussex] wysiwyg html editor

Paul Howard paul at phoward.com
Tue May 8 18:50:47 UTC 2007

On 4 May 2007, at 08:46, Colin Tuckley wrote:

> NVu is a bit unsupported, you could try KompoZer which is a bug fix
> fork of NVu.
>
> http://kompozer.net/
>
> Colin

Colin,

Thanks for the link. It does seem a bit more stable than NVU - only
crashed once in a 45 minute session.  Not had time to fiddle more in
the last day or so.

Why is it that there is only NVU/kompozer available for Linux?
Surely that's one of things holding Windows users from switching? I
hated Frontpage but at least it managed to get home users a way of
making/editing simple web pages.

I am surprised there aren't more people screaming out for this type
of app for Linux.

--
Paul Howard

t: +44 (0)1293 738158