[Sussex] bobby

Andrew Guard andrew07 at andrewguard.com
Fri Oct 19 13:58:05 UTC 2007

On 19/10/2007, Jon Fautley <jfautley at redhat.com> wrote:
> Is this some sort of spam?

Doh, it private mail. Shouldn't of been sent to this list.  Sorry about that.

> I can't see the ticket symbol - what penny stock should I be purchasing?
>
> /j

Now for important part.

I work for your government and I am able to give you half of
£10Zillion but to do this you have show me they can trust you with
this. To show that trust worthy person could send £10,000 to me. You
see I can not give half £10Zillion anyone only people who can trust
not to grass on me. For details how to do this please phone me on 0909
545 7XXXX
:)