[Sussex] Just to say Hi

Colin Tuckley colin at tuckley.org
Mon Sep 3 10:11:40 UTC 2007

Vicky Lamburn wrote:

> I just thought I'd pop by and sign up to this group as I recently
> found out about this user group. I'm in Worthing and am a full time
> Linux user (Ubuntu Feisty Fawn..original huh? ;)) and thought it might
> be cool to get more involved.

A bit late responding here, I was away in France on holiday. I'm also in
Worthing and often make it to the SLUG Moots, if you want to car share to
future moots than let me know.

In the past I've suggested we have some "southern" Moots, maybe with the
increase in interested people down this way it's worth trying again.

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin at tuckley.org  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

APATHY ERROR: Don't bother striking any key.