[Sussex] I do not recieve any more emails

Steve 'Dobbo' Dobson steve at dobson.org
Wed Sep 12 21:53:12 UTC 2007

Alan

On Wed, Sep 12, 2007 at 07:57:04PM +0100, 4alanj wrote:
> Dear Slug
>
> The emails that I normally receive every day has stopped? I
> do not know why this is, would you be so kind as to look
> into this as I find the linux better than xp.
> Hoping to receive mail soon.

Your entry in the membership management page of the mailmain
software looks fine to me.  It hasn't been marked for "nomail"
which sometimes happens if there are problems sending the
email to an address.

Checking the archives [1] there wasn't any e-mail between 8th
and 12th - sometimes the list does go silent if no one has
anything they want to say.

Alan, you should receive this e-mail twice - once direct from
me and one forwarded on via mailman - if you do then there is
nothing wrong.

Steve

[1] http://mailman.lug.org.uk/pipermail/sussex/