[Sussex] Linuxgym Training / LPI Certification

jim snyder jim.snyder at linuxmail.org
Mon Sep 17 16:58:03 UTC 2007

thanks for your kind reply, Steve. I admit I could have been more sensible about this posting. yes there are relatively few Linux users. on-list replies are obviously more acceptable in this group but if anyone wanted to reply off list they have the option. some of the replies I have received have been enlightening and I would like to share these by posting them to a site so that everyone in the UK could see them, as this is a national territory issue, but I need to get permission first. I am looking for these opinions to help LPI understand why LPI is failing in the UK compared with other territories. I intend to summarize the findings for the LinuxWorldExpo summit in Utrecht, and only quote & publish quotes with the authors' express permission. I liked your idea of searching the archives. I am more of an advocate since I have done unpaid volunteer work to promote Linux Training & Certification.  These opinions are for political purposes. I hope this is helpful. Cheers, Jim

Hi there, I'm a Certified Linux System Administrator & I've just joined. If you have ever used linuxgym.com or done LPI exams could you please email me your opinions of linuxgym & LPI exams to jim.snyder at linuxmail.org
Cheers :)

Tel.: +447914011154

=
Free Free Las Vegas Report
Save time and money with a free Free Las Vegas report.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=a57af04024a1456a7daf826fadc842d2