[Sussex] MythTV Repeat Channel Guide

James Smith james at floppy.org.uk
Tue Apr 22 13:40:20 UTC 2008

Hi Steve,

2008/4/22 James Smith <james at floppy.org.uk>:
>  I've never read the source, but presumably the grabber script has a
>  list of channels, with a flag for whether they have +1 versions. Could
>  you add in the missing +1s? I would take a look myself, but between
>  work and new baby, free time closely approximates zero ;)

Having taken a quick break from work, I think you want to have a look
into /usr/share/xmltv/tv_grab_uk_rt/channel_ids

It seems to contain timeshifted channel data. You should be able to
add your information in there (and contribute it back to XMLTV,
presumably). Again, no time to do it myself, but it looks possible.

cheers,
James