[Sussex] Moot on 28th Aug

Steve Dobson steve.dobson at syscall.org.uk
Sat Aug 23 09:02:27 UTC 2008

John

On Sat, 2008-08-23 at 09:37 +0100, John Patrick wrote:
> John Patrick

Can you please reply to Desmond's mail on this thread and *add* your
name to the list which currently has my name and his on it.  I didn't
want 20 e-mails with just one name in each as I would have to go though
and collate them.

Ta

Steve Dobson

You'll learn something about men and women -- the way they're supposed
to be. Caring for each other, being happy with each other, being good
to each other. That's what we call love. You'll like that a lot.
-- Kirk, "The Apple", stardate 3715.6