[Sussex] Remote connection

Brendan Whelan b_whelan at mistral.co.uk
Thu Feb 7 09:22:15 UTC 2008

Gary wrote "Have you installed the Windows NX client on your Windows machine too?"

Yes, I downloaded and installed the NX Client, added the public key and after a bit of playing around established a session with the server. Should the session on the PC automatically open a screen that contains a copy of the display on the server or do I need to open something else?

Thanks, Brendan