[Sussex] Moot travel help (returning to/via Uckfield?)

Jon Greenwood jon.a.greenwood at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 22 23:22:39 UTC 2008

Hi,

Erm, I'm new here ... I'm an ardent Ubuntu/Debian user living in
Uckfield and working in London. Is there anyone who could offer me a
lift back to Uckfield after the moot? Is that a VIable proposition for
anyone? (I'll get my coat...)

Anyhow, a bit about me: I'm a developer (C++, Java, Unix, SQL, Python
etc.) working for a financial software company. I've used Linux on and
off for 12 years. After trying every mainstream distro, I'd settled on
Debian and then Ubuntu happened. Ubuntu continues to blow me away with
it's slickness. It fills all of my computing needs and then some.

I'm proud to say I gave up my "dual-boot-to-XP" habit a year ago.

Given all my techie friends call me a hippie and wonder why I don't use
a "real" OS, it's time I made some new like-minded friends.

:-)

Jon