[Sussex] Moot Attendance List

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Mon Jan 28 18:13:09 UTC 2008

Hi Vicky

On Mon, 2008-01-28 at 16:35 +0000, Vicky Lamburn wrote:
> I don't know if I'm going to make it on Thursday, done my back in over
> the weekend and whilst it's not so bad now, I've been taking it easy
> today. I'll sign up but I might not make it...

Sorry to hear that.

> We'll see how it goes :)

I recommend that you sign up anyway.  It doesn't matter if you sign up
and can't make it at the last minute.

Steve Dobson

=== ALL USERS PLEASE NOTE ========================

There has been some confusion concerning MAPCAR.
(DEFUN MAPCAR (&FUNCTIONAL FCN &EVAL &REST LISTS)
(PROG (V P LP)
(SETQ P (LOCF V))
L (SETQ LP LISTS)
(%START-FUNCTION-CALL FCN T (LENGTH LISTS) NIL)
L1 (OR LP (GO L2))
(AND (NULL (CAR LP)) (RETURN V))
(%PUSH (CAAR LP))
(RPLACA LP (CDAR LP))
(SETQ LP (CDR LP))
(GO L1)
L2 (%FINISH-FUNCTION-CALL FCN T (LENGTH LISTS) NIL)
(SETQ LP (%POP))
(RPLACD P (SETQ P (NCONS LP)))
(GO L)))
We hope this clears up the many questions we've had about it.