[Sussex] Ping of life?

Paul Tansom paul at aptanet.com
Tue Jan 29 18:45:12 UTC 2008

** Steve Dobson <steve at dobson.org> [2008-01-29 18:31]:
> On Tue, 2008-01-29 at 17:25 +0000, Paul Tansom wrote:
> > Is this list still going? I don't seem to have received anything since
> > around the 8th January as far as I can tell. That seems unusually quiet.
>
> yes, it's still active.  If you check the archives you can see what's
> been
> posted.
>
> http://mailman.lug.org.uk/pipermail/sussex/2008-January/date.html
** end quote [Steve Dobson]

Glad you copied me in on that reply. I've done a bit of checking and
found that the List-Id has changed, and that was what I was filtering on
in procmail. I found the missing mail in my catch-all folder that is
full of spam. I'm temporarily without anti-spam measures, but positive
filtering is doings surprisingly well!