[Sussex] Moot Tomorrow

Steve Dobson steve.dobson at syscall.org.uk
Wed Jul 30 06:56:25 UTC 2008

Hi Mooters

Can all who may attend please get their names on the attending form by
15:00 *today* please.  I will be out tomorrow afternoon and will not be
able to send tomorrow's list.  Maybe Richie can post Holbrook an update
if there are going to be any late comers.

Also can someone bring please along a projector.  I have a presentation
and will need one.  Not sure if I can get hold of one myself.

Finally, if anyone wants to load their laptops up with the software then
you will need the git suite of commands and the git-gui.  For Debian
based distros please load the packages "git-core", "git-gui" and "gitk".

See you tomorrow
Steve Dobson

Symptom: Floor blurred.
Fault: You are looking through bottom of empty glass.
Action Required: Find someone who will buy you another beer.

Symptom: Floor moving.
Fault: You are being carried out.
Action Required: Find out if you are taken to another bar. If not,
complain loudly that you are being kidnapped.
-- Bar Troubleshooting