[Sussex] wired connection for tomorrows moot

Steve Dobson steve.dobson at syscall.org.uk
Wed Jun 25 12:43:53 UTC 2008

Peter

On Wed, 2008-06-25 at 12:24 +0100, Peter Moule wrote:
> just a reminder that I would to be able to get connected at the moot

I'm planning to bring a cross over cable so we can connect your computer
to one with wireless.  But as I don't have a laptop that connects to
Holbrook's WiFi network I can make no guarantees that you will get what
you are asking for.

Steve Dobson

* gb notes that fdisk thinks his cdrom can store one terabyte
-- Seen on #Linux