[Sussex] New member saying hello

Dennis Dryden ddryden at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 14:51:38 UTC 2008

Hello,
Thought i should say hello to the list after joining the list a few
weeks ago. I've been using GNU/Linux since 1998 jumping from distro to
distro but finally settling on Debian and now Ubuntu. What can i say i
just love the Debian packaging system :). I've used Debian for just
about everything over the years: report writing, presentations,
programming, webdev, databases even a little 3d modeling with povray.

As I'm living in Horsham I'm sure I'll end up coming along to a
meeting or two. I've noticed im abit late for signing up to tomorrows
moot how strict is the deadline?

Dennis Dryden